Turquoise Color Code What Should My Dress Code Be For My Sweet 16?

What should my dress code be for my sweet 16? - turquoise color code

I want my Sweet Sixteen a memorable experience. We rent a ballroom at the Aquarium downtown super-chic, and I am to service sushi, but do not know what should be the dress code. I want to be formal, but I fear that lead to children because they want to dress. My turquoise colors are gold and silver with white, and I thought I would ask people to wear gold or silver, because most of these color combinations are formal, but I will officially leave the form that they wanted up to his election, but no silver or gold dresses for many boys to choose from. So, now I'm in trouble ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the young girls gold and silver and turquoise and white?

Anonymous said...

Suffice it to say:

"No jeans or tennis shoes.

You get the hint.

:)

goodluck!
We hope you enjoy!

Post a Comment